Saturday, March 2, 2013

Punked...

It's one week+ out from our amazing trip to Arizona.  I am still reliving every moment over and over as I see new friends who haven't heard about my trip with the MLB Fancave 30 yet.  And it never gets old!!  Here is one of the funniest things that happened on the trip.  We got 'Punked' only not by Ashton Kutcher, but by Jay Bruce.  He was awesome and I am excited to watch him play this year having met him.  I don't know about drafting him first in fantasy, but I will draft him and will cheer for him! 
I have heard from multiple friends and family that they have seen this prank on MLB Network, on CNN/ SI Hot Clicks, the MLB Fancave home page obviously... So it's getting a lot of laughs.  The guys who come up with these ideas for the Fancave are brilliant!  They are so creative and come up with these ideas left and right.
Ok, enjoy your viewing experience:

http://mlbfancave.mlb.com/fancave/video.jsp?content_id=25627335&topic_id=19224580&fbid=9f3xgdfNanm

And as usual, love feedback so email me, tweet me (@tinelorigo), facebook message me, etc. and let me know what you think!! 
-CL

No comments:

Post a Comment